Lecture Counter Stool Upholstered
The Lecture Dining Counter Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for counter height use. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture, Counter Stool works well for any workspace, bar or dining area.
Designed in Canada.
- Chair: W19.5" x D19.5" x H32"
- Seat: H24"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- One-piece, moulded plywood seat/back with channel-stitched upholstery.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations that vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style and stability.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.