Combining fluid curves and tailored lines, the Hilary Chair is a contemporary take on mid-century Scandinavian style. A channel-stitch detail on the backrest adds subtle interest and unbroken piping along the arms and back emphasizes Hilary's sculptural form. With its high back support and splayed angular wood base, the Hilary is designed for relaxing in style. Constructed with kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management.
Designed in Canada.
- Chair: W31" x D35" x H38"
- Seat: D21" x H16"
- Arm: H21"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Features unbroken, tailored piping along the arms and back
- Splayed angular wood base provides architectural detail
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame (FSC® 092551)
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.