The Logan Sofa balances comfort with refined, modern style. The back cushions have a unique, channel-stitch detail which creates a subtle play of light and form. Compartmentalized cushions filled with loose-spun poly help to give the feel and comfort of down while maintaining a clean, crisp shape.
Cylindrical stainless steel legs keep things simple and airy. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood. Logan uses a clean, ultra-soft, long-strand fiberfill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 709 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Logan Sofa we build.
Designed in Canada.
- Sofa: W84" x D36" x H31"
- Seat: D21" x H19"
- Arm: H24"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Dacron-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 709 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Stainless steel legs.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame, (FSC® 092551).
- Matches perfectly with the Logan Bi-Sectional.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.