Lecture Bar Stool
The Lecture Bar Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for bar height use. The design features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. The Lecture Bar Stool combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash.
Designed in Canada.
- Chair: W20" x D20" x H39"
- Seat: H30"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- One-piece, moulded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style and stability.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.