The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Ottoman offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, and a cushion that seems to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Available in fabric and leather. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
Designed in Canada.
- W36" x D31.5" x H17"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Ottoman cushion is crafted with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam and securely attaches to the base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Constructed with 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveller feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations that differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.