Mix Modular 2-PC Sofa
The Margot Sofa epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions that give a look that is both timeless and contemporary. Every sofa includes two sets of cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass or black finish to suit your style. The back cushions use a unique, eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic.
The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood. Margot uses a clean, ultra-soft, long-strand fiberfill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 567 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Margot Sofa we build.
Designed in Canada.
- Sofa: W83" x D35" x H34"
- Seat: D21" x H18"
- Arm: H27.5"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Bolster cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 79 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Slipcover add-on is available for the following MIX components: Armless Chair, Corner, Left Arm, Right Arm and Ottoman.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Woodblock legs are FSC®-Certified Ash in a Black stain.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-moulded sinuous spring clip system.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.