Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture, the Truss is a mid-century styled chair that features a solid, natural Ash frame and finger joint detailing on the arms. At home in both modern and traditional spaces, this chair brings an appealing, laid-back style to any space.
Designed in Canada.
- Chair: W26.5" x D31" x H30"
- Seat: D20" x H17"
- Arm: H23.5"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Seat and back cushions are Dacron-wrapped to maintain a structured shape.
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.