Linen Premier exudes elegance in pure White or Cream 100% linen with Hemstitched detailing. Shown in Linen Premier White.
All sheet sets include the following items:
- 100% Linen
- Fabric type: Plain Weave
- Complete Pietra Sheet Sets include:
- Twin, Twin XL, and Full Set: 1 fitted, 1 flat and a pair of standard pillow cases
- Queen Set: 1 fitted 1 flat, and a pair of queen pillow cases
- King Set: 1 fitted, 1 flat, and a pair of king pillow cases
- California King Set: 1 fitted, 1 flat, and a pair of king pillow cases
- Custom sizing is available upon request
- Please note that all St. Genève bedding can be purchased individually should you not require a flat sheet with your fitted sheet, or if you sleep with smaller size pillows than the size of your mattress. Feel free to contact us further should you wish to customize your bedding package.
- Fitted Sheet Drop is available in 12”, 15”, 17”, or 20” heights.
- Custom fitted sheet drop heights are available upon request.
- Always choose a fitted sheet 2-3” larger than the depth of your mattress for a proper fit.
- Flat Sheet
- Fitted Sheet - 15" drop height (for mattresses up to 13"). Custom drop heights available upon request (1-877-750-1212)
- Pillowcases (one pair)
- Queen pillowcases for Twin, Twin XL, Double and Queen
- King pillowcases for King (queen available upon request)
Please note that all St. Geneve bedding can be purchased individually; should you not require a flat sheet with your fitted sheet, or if you sleep with smaller sized pillows than the size of your mattress, you may select-and-choose your own custom bedding package. Custom fitted sheet pocket depths are also available upon request. All St. Geneve Sheet Sets have available matching Duvet Covers, Bedskirts, Pillow Shams, Throws and Coverlets.
*We highly recommend that you always choose a fitted sheet that is 2″ to 3″ larger than the depth of your mattress.
This product is machine washable, always wash colors in lukewarm or cold water and it is highly recommended never to overload your washer and ensure there is lots of water for the bedding to swim around in. Wash colours and whites separately at all times and never with regular laundry. Specialty or mild detergents should always be used and make sure to avoid any products containing bleaches, caustics, or phosphates.
You can find your specific product care instructions by visiting St. Geneve’s Product Care directory.
Approximately 4 weeks