The St. Geneve Hotel Roma Sheet Set is the classic, yet chic look of your luxury hotel suite. Enjoy a crisp, cool sleep on this 100% long staple percale cotton sheet. Hotel Roma sheets provide a cool night’s sleep and can easily be paired with accent shams, throws and even duvet covers. All Hotel Roma bedding is expertly woven in Germany and finished by the St. Geneve team in Richmond, BC, Canada.
Make your bed at home feel like your very own dream hotel get-a-way!
- Sheets come in Cotton Percale
- 100% Long Staple Cotton
- Fabric is woven in Germany
- A matching Duvet Cover in Hotel Roma is available here
- Complete Sheet Sets include:
- Twin and Twin XL Set: 1 fitted, 1 flat and a pair of Standard/Queen size pillowcases
- Double Set: 1 fitted, 1 flat and a pair of Standard/Queen size pillowcases
- Queen Set: 1 fitted, 1 flat and a pair of Queen size pillowcases
- King Set: 1 fitted, 1 flat and a pair of King size pillowcases
- California King Set: 1 fitted, 1 flat and a pair of King size pillowcases
- Custom sizing is available upon request
- Fitted Sheet Pocket Depth is available in: 12″, 15″, 17″ or 20″ height
Please note that all St. Geneve bedding can be purchased individually; should you not require a flat sheet with your fitted sheet, or if you sleep with smaller sized pillows than the size of your mattress, you may select-and-choose your own custom bedding package. Custom fitted sheet pocket depths are also available upon request. All St. Geneve Sheet Sets have available matching Duvet Covers, Bedskirts, Pillow Shams, Throws and Coverlets.
*We highly recommend that you always choose a fitted sheet that is 2″ to 3″ larger than the depth of your mattress.
This product is machine washable, always wash colors in lukewarm or cold water and it is highly recommended never to overload your washer and ensure there is lots of water for the bedding to swim around in. Wash colours and whites separately at all times and never with regular laundry. Specialty or mild detergents should always be used and make sure to avoid any products containing bleaches, caustics, or phosphates. Le Blanc is recognized as one of the best specialty laundry products on the market and is pH neutral.
You can find your specific product care instructions by visiting St. Geneve’s Product Care directory.
Approximately 4 weeks