The St. Dormeir Natural Wool Mattress Protectors are made with 100% Cotton Terry covers and filled with Natural New Zealand Wool. They are extremely moisture-absorbent and are also very soft to sleep on. The same Cotton Terry is also used as the skirt that goes all around the sides of the mattress to fit entirely over your mattress. The skirt has a full elastic all around the bottom edge for the best fit. Keep your favourite mattress like-new for years to come.
Made in Canada
- 100% Virgin Wool fill from New Zealand
- 100% unbleached, Cotton Terry cover
- 4.5oz / yard sq. or 150gm / metre sq.
- Finished with an elastic skirt
- Available in multiple mattress sizes and pocket depths, as well as custom sizing
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class 1 certified
||39″ x 75″
||99cm x 190cm
||39″ x 80″
||99cm x 203cm
||54″ x 75″
||137cm x 190cm
||54″ x 80″
||137cm x 203cm
||60″ x 80″
||152cm x 203cm
||76″ x 80″
||193cm x 203cm
||72″ x 84″
||183cm x 213cm
* Special sizing can be made upon request. Please allow additional time for your order. You may contact one of our specialists for further details by visiting our Contact page for telephone and e-mail information.
Availability, Shipping and Delivery
The St. Dormeir Mattress Protectors are typically stocked all sizes and in multiple pocket depths at our Toronto Showroom. Please allow 2-7 days for delivery. When sold out or for other sizes, delivery usually takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
You can machine-wash your mattress protector with a low agitation machine or by a trusted, professional dry cleaner.
- Select a mild soap such as Tide Free, Linen Wash or Ivory
- Do not use any type of bleach or fabric softener
- Machine wash using moderate temperatures and gentle cycles in a small to moderate load
- Do not use ‘water saver’ settings
- Machine dry on gentle, using a moderate temperature; do not over dry
- Ironing can be done on the appropriate fabric setting while the fabric is still slightly damp
After laundering, you will find that your St. Dormeir protector will appear to have shrunk. However, when you put the protector back on your pillow, it will stretch easily to fit.
In order to prevent fabric pilling, the following advise is recommended:
- Do not use caustic soaps, bleaches, Persil or Woolite detergents
- Sleep in nightwear made with natural fabrics as nightwear made with synthetic fibers is one of the biggest causes of pilling
- Do not launder with any articles that are heavy or coarse, they can scour the fabric
You can find your specific product care instructions by visiting St. Dormeir’s Wool Care directory.
This item is covered by St. Dormeir’s manufacturer 3-year warranty against defects in workmanship. Provided that this item has been reasonably cared for, the warranty will be validated. Further information can be found on the specific product’s guarantee segment on St. Dormeir’s website.