The Soren Chair showcases a contemporary take on refined comfort. Sculptural design is the hallmark of the Soren Series: geometric forms, bold curves, and a black, steel base create a subtly playful aesthetic that has ample sophistication to hold its own as a centrepiece. The minimalist look of the tight seat and back, and the airy feel of the raised base complete Soren's modern, architectural design. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
Designed in Canada.
- Chair: W33" x D32" x H27"
- Seat: D23" x H15.5"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Tight seat and back.
- Upholstered with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Precision welded oval tube steel base.
- Inset base is black, powder-coated steel.
- Frame is kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® C092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.