Nexus Modular 3PC Sofa
The Nexus Modular Collection is based on a pair of seating components (Chair and Chaise) which can be combined in a myriad of ways to create a sofa or sectional that is custom-designed for your space. With a low-profile silhouette, and chunky, piped-edge details, the Nexus balances clean-lined Minimalism with a relaxed, bohemian vibe. The beauty of this simple, modular system is that components can be easily reconfigured or arranged separately, which allows the design to adapt to different interior layouts.
The kiln-dried hardwood frame and block feet are constructed from FSC© -Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management. Nexus uses a clean, ultra-soft, long-strand fiberfill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 945 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Nexus 3PC Sofa we build.
Designed in Canada.
- Sofa: W177" x D39" x H28"
- Seat: D27" x H15"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 630 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Woodblock feet are FSC®-Certified Ash in a black stain.
- Plastic bumpers on all feet to prevent floor damage.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional or sofa configuration.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-moulded sinuous spring clip system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.