The Monterey Sofa embodies a laid-back, coastal vibe, with a deep seat and luxurious back cushions, perfect for lounging on a lazy Sunday. Solid wood, spherical feet add an organic touch. The Monterey is both environmentally and family-friendly, with machine washable slipcovers and PET filled cushions. This sofa is constructed with kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management. Monterey uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 748 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Monterey Sofa we build.
Designed in Canada.
- Sofa: W86" x D38" x H33"
- Seat: D25" x H17"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Extra deep seat depth for relaxed lounging.
- No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Features delicate flanged seams on all back and seat cushions.
- Cushions contain a high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped in eco-friendly synthetic down fill made from 748 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Sofa slipcover and cushion cases are machine-washable, pre-shrunk heavyweight 20 oz machine washable cotton.
- Additional slipcovers/cases may be purchased separately.
- Reversible back cushions.
- 5” ball feet are crafted from solid wood.
- Plastic bumpers on all wood block legs to prevent floor damage.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks. Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.