Margot Loft Sofa
The Margot Loft Sofa epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions that give a look that is both timeless and contemporary. A smaller version of the popular Margot Sofa, this design captures all the refined style of the full-scale sofa in a more compact 72, length. Every sofa includes two sets of cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass or black finish to suit your style.
The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood. Margot uses a clean, ultra-soft, long-strand fiberfill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 567 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Margot Loft Sofa we build.
Designed in Canada.
- Sofa: W72" x D35" x H34"
- Seat: D21" x H18"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Includes two sets of legs, (one set black, one set brass).
- Kiln-dried, 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame, (FSC® 092551).
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 567 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions.
- Dacron-wrapped cushions for a structured look.
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Non-marking leveller feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.