The Margot Chair epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions to construct a look both contemporary and timeless. An extra-wide seat makes it perfect for extended lounging with a good book. The Margot Chair includes two sets of cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass, or black finish to suit your style.
The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management. Margot uses a clean, ultra-soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 283 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Margot Chair we build.
Designed in Canada.
- Chair: W38" x D35" x H34"
- Seat: D24" x H18"
- Arm: H28"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Chair width is slightly wider than the standard for added comfort.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 283 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions for a structured look.
- Includes two sets of legs (one set black, one set brass).
- Non-marking leveller feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame (FSC® 092551).
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.
- Category: Chairs, Gus* Chairs & Gliders, GUS* QUICKSHIP, Living