The Logan Bi-Sectional balances comfort with refined, modern style. The back cushions have a unique, channel-stitch detail which creates a subtle play of light and form. Compartmentalized cushions filled with loose-spun poly help to give the feel and comfort of down while maintaining a clean, crisp shape. Cylindrical stainless steel legs keep things simple and airy.
This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout. Constructed with kiln-dried 100%FSC®-Certified hardwood. Logan uses a clean, ultra-soft, long-strand fiberfill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 945 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Logan Bi-Sectional we build.
Designed in Canada.
- Sofa: W103" x D72" x H31"
- Seat: D21" x H19"
- Arm: H24"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Dacron-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 709 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Stainless steel legs.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame, (FSC® 092551).
- Matches perfectly with the Logan Bi-Sectional.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.