Lecture Dining Chair Upholstered
The Lecture Dining Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The back incorporates a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with solid metal stabilizers. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture Chair works well for any workspace or dining area.
Designed in Canada.
- Chair: W18.5" x D20.5" x H30"
- Seat: H18"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- One-piece, upholstered seat and back with channel-stitch detailing.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations that vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.