The Halifax is a contemporary accent chair with a laid-back, industrial feel. Faceted upholstery panels rest on a precision welded, powder-coated steel frame. Walnut-finished paddle armrests help soften the strong lines of this unique design. Upholstered panels use FSC®-Certified hardwood products in support of responsible forest management.
Designed in Canada.
- Chair: W31" x D33" x H27"
- Seat: D17" x H15"
- Arm: H22"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Bench-made, solid steel frame.
- Frame is finished in durable powder-coat.
- Fabric/finish options are as shown in product images.
- Paddle armrests have exposed ply edges and walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Four cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushion fill is Dacron-wrapped to maintain shape.
- Constructed using FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.