The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Sofa offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tight back frame and seat cushions that seem to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. Two bolsters on the sofa offer additional style and comfort, while the sturdy, steel-reinforced FSC®-Certified frame ensures that Foundry holds up in high-traffic environments. Available in fabric and leather. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
Designed in Canada.
- Sofa: W86" x D35" x H30"
- Seat: D22.5" x H17"
- Arm: H25"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- The tight back sofa has two removable seat cushions and comes with two loose bolster cushions.
- Seat cushions securely attach to the deck by hook and loop fasteners.
- Seat and bolster cushions are made with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long-lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveller feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations that differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.