The Embassy Chair conveys a classic, mid-century style with tailored proportions and refined details. It features a button-tufted, tight back design with piping details throughout and seat cushions filled with a luxurious feather blend. The frame is supported by a recessed, solid-wood base. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Also available as a sofa. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
Designed in Canada.
- Chair: W35" x D35" x H30"
- Seat: D23" x H18"
- Arm: H24"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations that differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Tight back cushions are button tufted and constructed from medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Seat cushions are medium density polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- Legs have Walnut Stain Finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.