The St. Geneve Laroche Canadian Duck Down Pillow is an excellent quality, white duck down pillow for anyone looking to sleep on down without the high-end price-tag. The down is taken from mature white ducks, which results in large, lightweight and resilient down clusters. In partnership with their German mill, St. Geneve has developed a remarkable proprietary cotton cover for all their pillows that is exceptionally soft to the touch, yet is not only machine washable but is down and dust mite proof. This ensures a hypoallergenic night’s sleep without the use of harmful chemical finishing.
The Laroche pillow uses remarkable long-staple cotton threads which are woven with a distinctive weave pattern that protects the down, while also allowing breath-ability. The fabric is then sent through a special, high-pressure process with specific temperatures to achieve unique properties and superior performance. This is a Made in Canada product.
- 100% cotton shell, woven in Germany
- 300 thread count cotton sateen encasement
- Cotton fabric is down-proof and dust-mite proof
- Canadian White Duck Down fill of up to a 600 loft
- Zurguard Certified Hypoallergenic
||20″ x 26″
||50cm x 65cm
||20″ x 28″
||50cm x 70cm
||20″ x 30″
||50cm x 75cm
||20″ x 36″
||50cm x 90cm
||26″ x 26″
||65cm x 65cm
||26″ x 30″
||65cm x 75cm
||26″ x 36″
||65cm x 90cm
||31″ x 31″
||80cm x 80cm
* Please note that custom sizing is available upon request. The ‘Grand’ pillow sizes are also available via special order; please allow for additional lead time when ordering custom or special sizes. You may call or e-mail one of our specialists to inquire.
Availability, Shipping and Delivery
St. Geneve Laroche Duck Down pillows are typically stocked in Soft and Medium loft in Queen and King sizes. When out-of-stock, orders take approximately 2-4 weeks for delivery. This product qualifies for free shipping and handling across Canada.
This item is covered by St. Geneve’s manufacturer 5 year warranty against defects in workmanship. Provided that this item has been reasonably cared for and that a pillow protector was used at all times, the warranty will be validated.
You can find your specific product care instructions by visiting St. Geneve’s Product Care directory.