The Avro is a hand-knotted rug with a subtle textured pattern designed to create understated tonal variations. Lending to a minimalist style, the Avro creates an organic foundation for any space. The Avro, name and geometric lines pay homage to the Canadian airplane design that shares its name. Handcrafted in India using New Zealand wool, it is available in three sizes and two warm neutral colourways. It, Perfect for entryways, living spaces and bedrooms.
Designed in Canada.
- Small: W5' x H8'
- Large: W8' x 10'
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it.
- 80% natural, premium New Zealand wool/20% viscose
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Rug pad is recommended, for added comfort and stability.
- Premium backing.
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odour.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.