The Atwood Bi-Sectional is a tailored design featuring a blind-tufted seat, back and arms, along with piping details that lend to a clean, sophisticated look. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout. Alternatively, the chaise can be easily separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge. The solid wood perimeter base is a walnut finish with tapered legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Atwood Series, the Bi-Sectional matches perfectly with the Atwood Chair, Sofa and Lounge.
Designed in Canada.
- Sofa: W82" x D81" x H27"
- Seat: D23.5" x H17"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Part of the Atwood Series, the Sofa matches perfectly with the Atwood Chair, Bi-Sectional and Lounge.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.