Silverlake XL Sofa
The Silverlake Upholstery Collection is a Scandinavian-inspired seating design that strikes an elegant balance between minimalist styling and a casual, inviting feel. The design features a slender tuxedo frame, and plush seat and back cushions filled with our eco-friendly, signature PET fill. The back and side cushions can be adjusted to your preferred angle, while the generous seat depth enhances the sofa, comfort. Subtle features like pleated fabric details on cushion corners and architectural, black powder-coated steel legs complete Silverlake, laid-back modern aesthetic.
The collection is a restful haven for any busy home, office or lobby. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Silverlake uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 929 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Silverlake XL Sofa we build.
Designed in Canada.
- Sofa: W144" x D37.5" x H30"
- Seat: D24" x H16"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 929 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other.
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- Seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam that is reinforced in the front for added support.
- Legs are made from black powder-coated flat bar steel.
- Non-marking leveller feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.