Eglinton Dining Chair
Give the accolade of “Best Seat in the House” new meaning with the clean lines and bespoke attitude of the Eglinton Dining Chair. Traditional caning techniques highlight the back, while a solid wood frame adds a modern and sturdy appeal to the rest of the form. Durable, faux-leather upholstery on the seats adds just the right masculine edge, resulting in a standout design that expertly toes the line between understated and impactful.
Designed in Canada.
- Chair: W19" x D20.5" x H31"
- Seat: D17" x H18"
What Makes Gus* Different?
- Dining chair is stackable. Recommended maximum of 4 high.
- High resiliency medium density polyurethane foam seat is upholstered in vinyl which is durable and easy to clean.
- Curved backrest offers extra comfort and features traditional caning detailing.
- Chairs are finished in Rubio® Monocoat - a durable, matte, oil-based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood.
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all-natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Tack glide feet on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
Ships in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.