The St. Geneve Lajord Canadian Down Pillow is one of St. Geneve’s most popular pillows. Having a White Goose Down fill, it is resilient, puffy and will be cherished for generations due to it’s quality. The Lajord uses one of the most prized of all domestic downs raised in North America. In partnership with their German mill, St. Geneve has developed a remarkable proprietary cotton cover for all their pillows that is exceptionally soft to the touch, yet is not only machine washable but is down and dust mite proof. This ensures a hypoallergenic night’s sleep without the use of harmful chemical finishing.
The Laroche Down Pillow uses remarkable long-staple cotton threads which are woven with a distinctive weave pattern that protects the down, while also allowing breath-ability. The fabric is then sent through a special, high-pressure process with specific temperatures to achieve unique properties and superior performance. This is a Made in Canada product.
- 100% cotton shell, woven in Germany
- 300 thread count cotton sateen encasement
- Cotton fabric is down-proof and dust-mite proof
- Canadian White Goose Down fill of up to a 850 loft
- Zurguard Certified Hypoallergenic
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Classic 1 certified (no: 94.0.7562)
||20″ x 26″
||50cm x 65cm
||20″ x 28″
||50cm x 70cm
||20″ x 30″
||50cm x 75cm
||20″ x 36″
||50cm x 90cm
||26″ x 26″
||65cm x 65cm
||26″ x 30″
||65cm x 75cm
||26″ x 36″
||65cm x 90cm
||31″ x 31″
||80cm x 80cm
* Please note that custom sizing is available upon request. The ‘Grand’ pillow sizes are also available via special order; please allow for additional lead time when ordering custom or special sizes. You may call or e-mail one of our specialists to inquire.
Availability, Shipping and Delivery
The St. Geneve Lajord Down Pillow is typically stocked in Queen and King sizes and in Soft and Medium loft at our Toronto location. When not in stock, orders usually take between 2-3 weeks. Please allow 2-7 additional days for delivery, depending on your location. This product qualifies for free shipping and handling across most locations in Canada.
- Keep the pillow clean by using a quality pillow protector and pillow case
- Add a St. Dormeir Wool Pillow protector for ideal moisture absorption
- Wash Regular, Standard and Queen pillows as pairs; wash King pillows individually.
If you prefer to have your pillow professionally cleaned, please choose a reputable cleaning establishment that has extensive experience with down pillow cleaning.
For washing, use a pure, gentle soap and do not bleach. Gentle cycle with medium temperature water at the maximum water level with an extra rinse cycle is highly recommended. If water is left in the pillow after the extra rinse cycle, squeeze out the excess water and allow to air dry.
You can find your specific product care instructions by visiting St. Geneve’s Product Care directory.
This item is covered by St. Geneve’s manufacturer 5-year warranty against defects in workmanship. Provided that this item has been reasonably cared for and that a pillow protector was used at all times, the warranty will be validated.