The St. Dormeir Natural Wool Pillow Protector provides exceptional protection for your pillows; the thickness of the wool quilting will cover your favourite pillow, keeping it clean and like-new. The natural breath-ability of the wool fill will allow your pillow to feel cool and fresh in the summer time, while cozy in the winter months. The cotton terry cover is a special type of weave that maximizes absorption, ensuring the driest, most comfortable sleeping environment. This protector is machine washable and will protect your pillow more effectively than any polyester material. This is a Made in Canada product.
- 100% Virgin Wool fill from New Zealand
- 100% unbleached, Cotton Terry cover
- 4.5oz / yard sq. or 150gm / metre sq.
- Finished with a button clasp
- Available in multiple pillow sizes, as well as custom sizing
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class 1 certified
||20″ x 26″
||51cm x 66cm
||20″ x 28″
||51cm x 71cm
||20″ x 30″
||51cm x 76cm
||20″ x 36″
||51cm x 91cm
||26″ x 26″
||66cm x 66cm
||31″ x 31″
||79cm x 79cm
* Special sizing can be made upon request. Please allow additional time for your order. You may contact one of our specialists for further details by visiting our Contact page for telephone and e-mail information.
You can machine-wash your pillow protector with a low agitation machine or by a trusted, professional dry cleaner.
- Select a mild soap such as Tide Free, Linen Wash or Ivory
- Do not use any type of bleach or fabric softener
- Machine wash using moderate temperatures and gentle cycles in a small to moderate load
- Do not use ‘water saver’ settings
- Machine dry on gentle, using a moderate temperature; do not over dry
- Ironing can be done on the appropriate fabric setting while the fabric is still slightly damp
After laundering, you will find that your St. Dormeir protector will appear to have shrunk. However, when you put the protector back on your pillow, it will stretch easily to fit.
In order to prevent fabric pilling, the following advise is recommended:
- Do not use caustic soaps, bleaches, Persil or Woolite detergents
- Sleep in nightwear made with natural fabrics as nightwear made with synthetic fibers is one of the biggest causes of pilling
- Do not launder with any articles that are heavy or coarse, they can scour the fabric
You can find your specific product care instructions by visiting St. Dormeir’s Wool Care directory.
Approximately 4 weeks